Verify and Document Labeled Drug Products
Easily verify, document and search repackaged products, compounded products, or source ingredients. RxPACK™ maximizes safety, efficiency, and eliminates the need for paper logbooks.
To verify a labeled product, a simple scan confirms the preparer’s information, time of preparation, calculated expiration dates, source ingredient(s) and/or product information. It can be approved or rejected with the click of a button.
With RxPACK™, information is primarily transferred via barcode scan. This eliminates time-consuming data entry and avoids the potential for keystroke error.
Built in search and report features provide easily accessible and comprehensive digital records, a history of labeled products, confirmation of batches, ingredient pedigree, and documentation of approval.
Essential Product Features:
- Maximizes efficiency and automates documentation
- Eliminates the need for paper logbooks
- Provides a permanent, comprehensive, and easy to reference digital record
- Enables a simple and efficient verification process
- Report feature provides complete quality assurance documentation
- Search feature enables fast reference of ALL repackaging and compounding information – date, lot numbers, expiration dates, or NDC numbers
Pairing RxPACK™ for Success
RxPACK™ pairs seamlessly with RxTOOLKIT’s Label Solutions Library enabling users to quickly print up-to-date ready made label templates.
RxPACK™ also easily pairs with other RxTOOLKIT applications such as RxWORKFLOW for IV Safety™ and RxADMIX® fully documenting the labeling process.